Welcome to #writethatbook:
• • •
A 1:1 email-based support service to help you get your book out of your head and into the world.
Writing a book is a great life goal or business asset…
but it’s a unique challenge.
Writing a great book takes time, energy, dedication, resilience, passion and faith.
It can be an intense and demanding journey.
But here’s the good news:
There’s a secret weapon that can make the whole process quicker, easier and more enjoyable.
What is that secret weapon?
You don’t have to do it all by yourself.
I can help.
I’ve written and self-published 4 books and I’ve been studying the creative process for over 20 years.
I’ve built up a wealth of tips, tricks and short-cuts to make the bumpy ride go much more smoothly.
I can help you:
• Get organised.
• Get inspired.
• Get moving forward with your book idea.
And even enjoy the process.
I can help you to realise your vision of bringing your book to world.
Because holding your book in your hands for the first time is a powerful achievement – and such a special, magical moment for any writer.
• • •
6 weeks of expert support, guidance & encouragement
to kick-start real progress with your book idea.
• • •
Together, we’ll work to resolve the mental and emotional blocks, as well as the practical constraints.
The inner stuff …
Clarity, Confidence, Inspiration
• Support in finding the clarity and confidence you need to begin, keep going and finish your book.
• Encouragement and insights to help you overcome the inevitable fears and doubts that arise.
… & the outer stuff.
Time, Energy, Resources
• Assessing and recalibrating your lifestyle to make room for your book project, so you don’t burn out and give up.
• Tips, tricks and guidance for finding the time, energy and resources you need to create the best version of your book.
Over 6 weeks, we’ll work together to;
• get clear on your vision
• align your timetable with your goals
• dissolve creative blocks
• reignite your creativity and wake up your muse
Are you ready to #writethatbook?
Request more details & availability to get started.
• • •
Not only have I been able to crush a lot of those creative blocks and be more productive, working with Danielle has enhanced every aspect of my life.
It has brought me more energy, more confidence to really keep going, to keep moving toward my goals, toward my vision, toward my dreams.