Welcome to Day 4 of my 7 Days of Summer Gifting series.
I have been bursting to share this offer with you!
Because it includes the two programmes that I believe have most significantly changed my own life.
Before I created these two offerings, I was;
• Frequently held back by chronic procrastination
• Confused about my career and how my creativity could fit into my life
• Struggling to figure out all the answers on my own
• Constantly stuck in dilemmas about what to do for the best
• Lacking any degree of confidence in my own internal guidance
• Troubled by bouts of fear, doubt and anxiety that sapped the joy from my day-to-day life
• Spending far too much time looping in unproductive patterns that slowed my progress to a virtual standstill
They say that we teach what need to learn and I wholeheartedly agree.
The process of bringing these programmes to life freed me from all of the above and elevated my work, my fortunes and my quality of life.
In short, they were transformative for me.
And if you feel called to explore them, I truly hope they will be even more beneficial for you.
Here’s is today’s potent duo…
11-WEEK ONLINE COURSE + Q&A COACHING
Your Creative Dharma
5-WEEK CAREER CLARITY COURSE FOR CREATIVES
Can you guess?! 🙂
When you purchase either of these two transformative coaching courses, you receive the other one completely free.
All you need to do is;
1. Choose which one to dive into first. (If you’d like help, ask away!)
2. Purchase your first course as normal.
3. Email me whenever you’d like to claim your complimentary upgrade.
There’s no time limit to claim your free course – just let me know whenever you’re ready and I’ll send you a magic access code.
So, if you could use some of the MANY delightful benefits of clearing internal resistance, or your soul is craving solutions for the creative career that’s calling you, I hope you’ll enjoy today’s celebration of the Joy of Giving.
I can’t wait to see how transformative they are for you!
““Seek the wisdom that will untie your knot.
Seek the path that demands your whole being.”