A field guide for creative living…
Living a life of creative expression is good for our health, wellbeing, and happiness.
But it’s not always easy.
The creative path can be a bumpy one, testing our stores of resilience, confidence, patience, and faith.
But often, all we need are little prompts to keep going, small reminders that we can do it, encouragement that it will be worth it, and a few simple tools for getting back into flow.
This collection of short boosters is designed to cheer you on and lift flagging creative spirits, to help you craft a life that supports inspiration, productivity, and expression, and to guide you in creating the work you love with as much joy, flow and ease as possible.
Curated from coaching tips, blog posts,
essays on the creative process
& stories from the creative path.
Because all creatives need regular doses of inspiration and encouragement.
• How to keep the faith
• Where does inspiration come from?
• Cultivating resilience
• Remedies for resistance
• The link between expression & wellness
• Making peace with marketing & commerce
• Tips for creative confidence
• Dealing with procrastination
• Designing a creative life & practice
• Purpose, legacy & meaningful work