How to set up a new Email Coaching Service
Welcome to this Reveal All Support Service for coaches looking to get started with the Email Coaching format.
It’s designed to help you in getting clear on where to start, what actions to take, and in what order, so that you can begin to enjoy the freedom and flexibility of this increasingly popular coaching option.
Email Coaching Expertise
In early 2014, I set up a simple email coaching service to help other creatives, writers and artists.
After a lot of trial and error, I found a way to work that suits my strengths, my lifestyle and my Ideal Clients.
Working exclusively via email, I launched a Creativity Coaching business that was a joy to run and a powerful support service for my clients.
Over the last few years, I’ve been learning and experimenting with the best ways to set up and run – and enjoy – a simple, powerful and effective email coaching business.
The tools and technologies available today make it ever easier to begin this wonderful work, and if you feel called to offer this service, I would love to share all I’ve learned with you.
My two mentorship programmes are designed to save you the months of learning, the confusion and the dead-ends that I went through.
Shortcut your learning curve with expert support and behind-the-scenes access to an established email coaching business.
Here’s what I can help you with…
• Basic online presence essentials – all you need to have in place to begin offering your first email coaching service.
• The tricky business of identifying your Ideal Client! Ie, knowing who you most love to work with – and how to find them.
• Creating a lead magnet that your Ideal Clients will eagerly sign up for, and an optin form ready to collect their contact details, so that you can nurture these new relationships.
• Pricing guidelines and the technical aspects of setting up payment systems to allow you to get paid ASAP.
• Mindset and coaching to help you feel confident about your unique skill-set and the value of your expertise.
for your new Email Coaching business
YOUR ONLINE PRESENCE
Setting up the online business basics.
WHO? WHAT? WHY?
Identifying your Dream Clients and how best to serve them.
REACHING POTENTIAL CLIENTS
Marketing and relationship-building practices that you feel good about.
EMAIL COACHING PACKAGES
Crafting a service you love to offer and deliver.
NEXT STEPS & ACTION PLAN
Putting it all together and being clear on what’s next.
A whistle-stop guide to the wonderful world of email coaching
You’ll discover how email coaching works, who it’s perfect for, its unique advantages, and how it could be your new Dream Career…
“Danielle is knowledgeable, kind, caring, and she absolutely delivers on her promise of helping build the framework and foundation for your creative email coaching business.
I would highly recommend her support!”
Alea Marie, Coach & Healer
YOU ALSO RECEIVE ACCESS TO:
Insights and tips from my 27-year career in digital marketing, including:
• Core marketing principles
• Graphic Design
• Social Media marketinga
• Email marketing
• Content marketing & blogging
• Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
• Website design
• Online course creation
• • •
Tips and tools from my 7 years of coaching experience:
• Developing packages you love to offer
• Coaching with confidence
• Email coaching best practices
• • •
Plus two decades of private studies into:
• The Entrepreneurial Mindset
• Holistic health, energy & wellbeing
• Psychology & spirituality
(Three aspects that can turbo-charge your business and career success.)
& of course…
Regular doses of that all-important encouragement, support & guidance that every business owner needs.
Ready to begin your new email coaching business?
There are two ways I can help you…
“Huge thank you for designing this course and for such great prompts and questions.
For me it’s gone bigger than just email coaching. 🙂
It has allowed me to feel free and unconstrained in my thinking and boosted my confidence.”
“I can’t thank you enough, Danielle.
I’m stunned by how transformative just one month has been working with you.”