• Opinion pieces for national newspapers
• Consulting on a TV show
• Offers of guest blog posts for my websites
• Requests to guest blog on other’s websites
• Advertising requests
• Book group requests
• Product endorsement
• Expert quotes for mainstream magazines
• Future book deals
• Bulk book sales
• Inclusion in major book club magazines
• Foreign Rights
• Requests for radio interviews
• Presenting a TV series based on my book
By just making it up as I went along, as well as spending all my pocket money on publishing and marketing books* and courses, I’ve managed to position my books to get a respectable level of attention – without any kind of marketing expertise or expense, other than my time.
And if a total newcomer like me can do it, then anyone can. (So, what are you waiting for!)
PS This is an extract from my new ebook From Wannabe To Writer, which was launched to celebrate to World Book Day.
* My Recommended Reading list is included in the ebook download.
My rollercoaster ride to becoming a writer.
The highs. The lows. The short-cuts.
If you’ve ever wanted to write a book….
If you’d like to shortcut your learning curve….
If you want to truly believe that it’s possible to go from wannabe to successful writer…
This is for you.
• • •
>>> CLICK FOR DETAILS
” Smart people learn from their own mistakes.
The really smart people learn from the mistakes of others.”
~ Brandon Mull